[IP] A favor

Fellow pumpers: I'm in my studio today working away at a new series of
pieces. My work is very popular and everybody (well almost!) wants to show my
work. Lifescan bought 7 pieces of my digital fine art in 1998 which is great,
but this is 2001! I need  some more sales to keep doing this. Not that I
haven't had other sales, but I can't make it financially when most people
want to show my work for free.

A little history: I got type I while attending art school in Mexico in 1975.
This along with a serious trauma and hepatitis A (the kind that lasts for a
month or so) took me away from my art until I went back to art school in
1990. My daughter was born in 1991. I finally  managed to finish my degree in
1996 and have had a studio since 1997.

I know this is not the place for commercial announcements, so I will ask
anyone who would like to see my work (readily available for viewing on the
web), to please contact me directly. Referrals to corporations or other
potential buyers would be greatly appreciated.

It is very stressful for both myself and my family to be dealing with this
kind of problem over what has been a long period of time. I know that I could
"fix" it by getting a job in another field, but I have tried this and it is
so depressing that I'm not much fun to be with.

I would be eternally grateful for any possible solutions you all have to

Thanks, Melanie Hofmann
dx 1975
pumping since 3/01