Re: [IP] Daylight Savings Time

In a message dated 3/27/01 5:10:38 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My first time too.  I assume I will be changing the basals via setting the
 clock ahead BUT only after the first few days (or maybe a week?) of DST.
 This is in order to give my body time to change it's internal clock to
 coincide with the changed daylight/sleep cycle.
 Am I right on this one?  Experiences would be appreciated here! >>

I've traveled across multiple time zones -- like 7 or so -- and simply reset
the clock on my pump when I arrive. No problems with that. Why would one hour
make a difference?  :-)

Jan and Elvis