Re: [IP] Post site change crashes

In a message dated 3/27/01 2:33:07 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>I have been following the discussian of LOWS after a site change - seems
>I always have HIGHS after a site change.

Dear "CDE" and others with this problem,

Do you do a small prime after hooking up the new site? I was told to do a 0.5
prime at this time.

Another possibility is the amount of time you are without your pump hooked
up.  If you don't have your pump on when it is time for your basal to go in,
then you miss some insulin. Perhaps you need to do a very small (0.1) bolus
before you remove the old set.

Just possibilitiesb&