Re: [IP] STATIC ELECTRICITY & MM 508

In a message dated 3/27/01 2:33:07 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Just what would you ground the pump - or a computer- to on your body?
>As an engineer, I would find your response interesting!

Carl,
I don't know! I'm not an engineer!
Apparently the other pumps don't have the problem, so the manufacturers must
have done something. Perhaps the case is a different substance.

I know to wear a grounding wrist band when adding things to the inside of my
CPU.

Apparently, if the 508 is touching your skin, the problem doesn't exist. At
least that is what the MM rep said.

Susan