[IP] anyone use the new minimed quick set?

Hello. I just read about a new infusion set from Minimed.  http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010320/2067.html It is named the Quick Set.  I currently use the Silhouette, and often have problems hitting areas where I have poor absorption, or where I wind up bleeding a day after insertion. I would love to hear from someone who has already tried the quick set - to know if you liked it and why, any special 'user' tips, and which infusion set you used before.Thanks in advance.I am looking forward to being a part of this community.Linda

Do You Yahoo!?