[IP] H-TRONplus vs. new D-TRON system

Hell All:

I am 35 yr old male (onset at 22, on the H-Tron since 30) -- wanting to upgrade to H-TRONplus or D-TRON.  Leaning towards the D-TRON, but major drawback is that you don't get backup pump with the D-TRON...just a backup pen system.

Can I get feedback on making the switch from those in the know and/or those who are on the other pumps?  I have no complications, very active lifestyle, and A1c is 6.8-7.1.

Seattle, WA