RE: [IP] Daylight Savings Time

>Gilda Weisskopf [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:
>> This is my first time change on the pump.  What do I need to
>> be aware of?

My first time too.  I assume I will be changing the basals via setting the
clock ahead BUT only after the first few days (or maybe a week?) of DST.
This is in order to give my body time to change it's internal clock to
coincide with the changed daylight/sleep cycle.

Am I right on this one?  Experiences would be appreciated here!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.