Re: [IP] Is this discrimination?

In a message dated 3/27/01 3:44:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Have you confronted your boss and let him or her know how you feel.  When
 read your e-mail I thought how concerned he or she was about the health of
 you and your baby.  Talk to your boss. >>

And the first thing I thought of was privacy issues. It is not the boss'
place to share employee's health issues with co-workers. It is a violation of
the affected person's privacy.

Jan and Elvis