[IP] Pregnant Pumpers @ work

Don't teel bad...I'm not even pregnant and I feel like I am constantly being
watch by a "babysitter" no matter where I go, wether it be at work, home or
out shopping.  My husband now makes me carry a cell phone and he is
constantly calling me to "find out what I am doing."  I have to call him when
I get to work and when I get home.  He has my friends check up on me when I
am home alone and it is getting to be pretty annoying.  I know they are only
doing this beause they love me but does it ever stop?  I feel like I'm 16
again and had to check in with my parents every few hours.  UUURGH!!!!!  Hang
in there I guess it's for our own good.

Pumping for 1 week now