Re: [IP] Basals change with site?

>> I'm trying an alternate site for the first time in a while, and am
>> running high bgs.  Does anyone systematically alter their basals
>> when switching from abdomen to hip or leg sites?
I switch from abs to legs to hip all the time and I have never changed basils.  This will definately vary from person to person as my endo said that he would prefer me using abs instead of my legs because my levels would be better.  This is not true for me-I actually use my legs more than any other site and my bg's are the same compared to my stomach or hips.

Mel