[IP] NYC Pump/Diabetes Support Club

Ok kids!!  It is OFFICIAL

Our new day for meeting is the FIRST MONDAY of each month.  Our Next meeting
is MONDAY April 2, 2001.  So, now, if you want to go to the crochet club that
meets when we USED to, you can!!!

Due to popular demand....our NEW TIME is 6:30 - 8:30pm

WHERE:  Good Shepherd  Episcopal Church, 240 E. 31st Street. between 2nd and
3rd     If the door is SHUT, the buzzer is in the upper right hand corner and
is NOT very visible...or bang on the door.

We will be planning some kind of OUTDOOR activity for later in the spring, so
bring your suggestions.

I am going to Richmond this weekend, and baring excessive delays at LaGuardia
on Sunday night, I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE