Re: [IP] Glucowatch - My Feelings

  I want to thank you for being the devil's advocate on this situation.
Although I am one of those that is truly excited about this device I am more
excited over the POSSABILITIES for the future of this device.  Of course this
first edition is not all that it is cracked up  to be!!  No one expects it
to, any more than people would jump to the chance to wear that first
back-pack style pump, what's its name, Jan??  But the future holds GREAT
possabilities for a device like this getting refined into something that I
would consider for my young son!!!  That is what I see in this device.  I
also see it as something he would only wear during the daytime for better
control possabilities and a good warning for highs and lows while at school
or playing with friends when he isn't paying attention. Even if it isn't
quite accurate it would be better than having him drop out or go so high he
get KTs..

  Meanwhile I also get excited over the prspect of the closed loop system
that everyone is working on.  Granted I won't jump at the chance for Josh to
wear a FIRST EDITION unit.  I think that is why these companies do not make
these things available for the kids until all of the bugs have been worked
out!  And for that I am truly grateful.

  Meanwhile, don't ever be afraid to speak your mind, positive or negative in
this family!  That is what it is all about!!!  Individuals and THEIR

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA