[IP] I want a Freestyle!

Hi All:  Here in Canada they are not releasing the Freestyle and I am just so
mad about this.  I am getting tired of missing out on all the "good" stuff!
Even the Fast Take Ultra is being released her ein a screwed up fashion.  They
are releasing the meters April 1st, the test strips a few weeks later and then
the lancets for the poker are not being released until MAY!  What a rip-off.
I will wait patiently of course but this is so frustrating.  My son is only 5
and his fingertips are looking like a warzone!  I need a meter that can use
his arm. I know my meter (Elite)can still use the arm but I do not have the
lancets I need! The 5 second countdown is a bonus too.  I would love to try
the freestyle, but I emailed them and they said no as I was in Canada.

Just my vent for the day!