From:"H G Wolsey
BookTo:"Andrea Seitz"
Subject:Re: Product QuestionsDate:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:53:27 +0100
Organization:FRIO UK LTD

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for your email enquiry.  Please find
attached brief details and prices of our FRIO
wallets.Our wallets are open inside which allows a
combination of items to be placed inside, dependent on
your own individual requirements.  When activated the
crystals swell into a gel and this then has the effect
of acting as a kind of padding and helps stop the
bottles placed inside from knocking together.  We have
sold many thousands of our FRIO's and have not
received any complaints of broken bottles from our
customers.If you were to put two bottles in the
individual or duo pen wallet they would be stored one
on top of the other not side by side.Our wallets
require immersion in water for between 5 and 15
minutes (dependent on the size).  When you take the
wallet from the water, dab it dry with a towel to
remove excess moisture and leave for a few minutes.
As the crystals in the wallet continue to absorb
moisture after removal from the water they soak up the
moisture from the fabric making it dry to the touch
within a short time after it has been taken from the

Our FRIO wallets are suitable for carrying a
combination of products like you mention but it is
important to remember that due to the way our wallets
work, by evaporation, there is an element of moisture
present so if you intend to store an item in the
wallet that has to be kept dry put it in a plastic bag
before putting it in the FRIO.

If you require a belt loop on your wallet please make
this clear at the time of order and this can be
arranged for you.

I hope this answers your questions but should you
require any further assistance please do not hesitate
to contact us.  Should you wish for us to forward a
product brochure in the post please email your full
postal address.

Best regards
FRIO Cooling Products

VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT: www.friouk.com
Phone: +44 (0)1437 741700Fax: +44 (0)1437 741781

Do You Yahoo!?