[IP] Re: Is this discrimination

I don't have your original post on this, but I did not see it as
discrimination. I don't *think* you are new at this job, but you are pg and
have mentioned about the tiredness and BGs swinging. Perhaps the boss is
covering his/her tracks since we are such a litigiuos society. *IF* something
happened to you at work (are you the stair climber, too?) he/she could be
brought up on charges that there was no foresight in your *condition*. I think
as someone else said, be flattered that there is concern for your welfare.
There are NO guarantees nothing will happen and if this is just since you are
*growing* baby Zilla, it was a proper gesture on your boss's behalf.

Was this person hired strictly as your *shadow* or as a useful employee and
will not be let go when Zilla arrives? Does this person follow you everywhere,
or just aware of a possible scenario? YOMV (Your Opinion May Vary) (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!