Re: [IP] I want to vent # 2

  Is this the only endo in town?  Is there someone else that you can go to??
This guy already sounds like trouble and is obviously not too intuned to the
life of a person with diabetes.  Perhaps you should try and talk to him
directly.  Leave him a mesage for phone contact.  MOST doctors allow
themselves some time at the end of their day to return phone calls.  See if
it is HIM or his appointment people who are unlearned in diabetes!!  If he
doesn't seem to think it is more urgent than May then you really need to find
someone else.

  Again, this is a case of where I REALLY wish I could clone Josh's endo so
that others can experience him!!!  Oh, and Jenn, if it is any consolation at
all WE care!!

mom to Joshua