Re: [IP] Is this discrimination?

  I don't know if this is classified as discrimination but it sounds like, 1)
your boss really cares about you and your welfare and 2) he would rather hire
another person to have a good 'buddy' system going in the office than to 'let
you go' for some unknown reason and hire someone else he doesn't have to
'care' about!!!  I think I would feel flattered that he cared that much!  But
if you are worried then why don't you ask him about his feelings on your DM
status and see if this has any affect on how he feels your work in the office
is or your status as his employee!  Just a suggestion!

mom to Joshua