Re: [IP] Source for Mastisol?

  Someone said recently that Ferndale Laboratories, the makers of Mastisol
now have a web site (not surprising)  you may want to try that.  I'm sorry
that I don't have their phone number any more.  We use this on Joshua and BOY
what a difference it has made.  I finally got it through our insurance
company, of all things.  I told them about all of the trouble we had been
having and they found it at a local pharmaceutical supplier they use and I
had the bottle at my door the next day...100% paid!!

mom to Joshua