Re: [IP] mg/dl vs mmol

>use the the mg/dl.  :-)  (The one time we consistently use some form of a
>metric system, that's when the rest of the world changes the rules on us!
>My understanding is that only USA and Japan use mg/dl for BG tests. And I
>believe the percentages of A1c's do not equal the mmol BGs. Something for
>someone to check out. (~_^)

A1C results in no way reflect average bg's in any measurement!  A1C's are
good only as a measure of improved or the opposite of control of an
individual.  With enough stats one can get an "average bg" equivalent to
the A1C result but this is very individual!  We cannot compare A1C's among

BTW:  Conversion for mmol/l to mg/dl is about 18.  * or / as you may be wishing

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.