[IP] TUESDAY NIGHT CHAT

(Mels email isnt working so I posted for her)
Well its that time of the week again.  Tuesday is just a few hours away
(from where I live)  and I am so glad it is quickly approaching because
Monday's suck in my opinion
So, come on out and chat tomorrow night-in the anytime chat room.  9:00 PM
EST, eastern time, the side of the united states closest to the Atlantic
Ocean-not the northern part or the southern part of the Atlantic but sort of
in the middle       (seems like everytime I post this someone says that I
don't post the chat time right so I am trying to be very specific)
And George, I think I fixed my date on my 'puter, it should say  3/26 since
I am sending this on Monday-thanks for your help!

So anyway pumpers, come on in the chat room tomorrow night and lets chit
chat about diabetes, pumps, or whatever.  There is al
Melissa says:
something to talk about.

TUESDAY NIGHT-
ANYTIME ROOM
9:00 PM (see above for time specifications)
BE THERE  OR WE WILL TALK ABOUT YOU!!

Mel and pumpy and the lil 7 week old heartbeat!