Re: [IP] Vacation Help

In a message dated 3/26/01 7:53:54 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >*Does anybody know Mini-med policy  (if for some
 >reason my pump breaks,) what they will do?
 I don't know their policy by I was in India and had a minor error problem,
 they talked me through it. The 800 number does not work from outside the
 states, but they also answer their toll number 24/7. >>

MiniMed will give you a loaner pump when you travel outside the country. Just
call and ask about it.

Jan and Elvis