Re: [IP] since i have no doctor....

>i was wondering if any one could help me
>i take insulin shots ( humalog)and was wondering
>if my blood is 11 how much should i take to lower it to 3 - 5??
>or if it is 13?
>or 8?
>I really need help and cannot go to my doctors for a "few" months.
>please i hope there is someone to help me out there

Have you read "Stop the rollercaoster"?  If not pick up a copy.  it tells
all in there.  Basicly you just have to figure your ratios:  How many mmols
will one u of H lower the bg for a certain bg value range.

Stop teh rollercoaster is the "Pumping Insulin" for MDI.  Greta book
although MDi mgt is far more complex than pump mgt!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.