[IP] mg/dl vs mmol

>>> We US citizens apparently seem to feel like we have to be different, so we
use the the mg/dl.  :-)  (The one time we consistently use some form of a
metric system, that's when the rest of the world changes the rules on us!

My understanding is that only USA and Japan use mg/dl for BG tests. And I
believe the percentages of A1c's do not equal the mmol BGs. Something for
someone to check out. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!