Re: [IP] fasttake strips

At 05:26 PM 3/26/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >i have had that same problem you think the pharmacy would see when they were
 >going low on suplies but....

It's not the pharmacy's fault. I've had the same problem here since early
February. Lifescan, for what ever reason, just isn't shipping them. I gave
up, and got a One-Touch Ultra today. They have lots of strips for those.
(That seems odd to me).  The Ultra cost me $69 with a $65 rebate. So, that
ends up costing only $4 total. The Ultra is fast too... readings in just 5
seconds. I think you can also call Lifescan and complain about the lack of
strips (see the back of the meter for the phone number). Some people have
gotten a free Ultra out of the deal.