Re: [IP] Re: Glucowatch

Sylvia <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Does anyone know if the new Glucowatch is going to be waterproof?  Josh
> this today and I never thought about it at all!!  Jim H. do you know?????

I don't know how it could be.  The GlucoWatch itself might be, but the patch
is between the device and the skin and would be exposed to the water, which
would render the patch useless, I would think -- major dilution of the
interstitial fluid drawn into the patch and all that.  But I could be wrong.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.