Re: [IP] is it normal to be paranoid?

On 26 Mar 2001, at 19:51, email @ redacted wrote:

> i am eally working HARD on my bllod and i find i test it every hour. I am
> paranoid but is this normal??

I don't know what normal is, being abnormal, myself.  :-)

However, that's how I was at the beginning too.  Someone on this
list (I can't remember who) said that a bit of obsessiveness is a
very good thing for pumpers.

I find though, that as I get more confident, I'm not quite as
paranoid.  And now I have to watch out for complacency!