[IP] fasttake strips

well today it happened to me for the first time. unavailable strips at my
pharmacy..i have been reading how this has happened to others.
The pharmacist said he talked to lifescan and they gave him their 800# and i
was to call them and then they would send me out some free ones..i thought uh
huh yeah sure..BUT.... i called and sure enough that is what they are going
to do..so now i will watch for the delivery!!  gwen