Re: [IP] Post site change crashes

  I've had this happen to Josh once or twice (also 9 and i third grade on
H-Tron) but it also happened after a new cartridge so the newer insulin
really affecs his insulin reactions too.  If this is something that happens
consistantly then YES I would suggest maybe only doing half of the correction
bolus and then retest a few hours later and go from there.  For me I'd rather
Josh still be a little high than too low!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA