Re: [IP] Insulin Pen/Increments of 0.5 Units

On 26 Mar 2001, at 16:23, Andrea Seitz wrote:

> I need to be prepared and carry insulin of some form in my purse.
I have two questions: 1) How long can I safely carry insulin outside
of the refrigerator? The package inserts say one thing and the mail
order pharmacies say another. I know not let it get extremely hot or
frozen, but what are reasonable guidelines?

My endo wants me to replace my vial *every month*, regardless of
whether I refridgerate it or not.  <shrug>  ok.