[IP] Frio Wallets - Questions

Last year, I attempted to order a couple of Frio Wallets, but had some questions which Frio didn't respond to. I thought maybe some of you who already own the wallets might be able to answer them.

I am looking for the smallest wallet available.  If I put two 10mL bottles of insulin in the Individual Wallet do they knock up against one another or is there a pocket to separate the two?

One has to dip the Frio Wallets in water right? Do they stay wet or dry quickly? I was wondering if I could store other supplies in the wallets such as my Disetronic insulin pump batteries (very expensive) and blood glucose strips? Maybe even a meter?

Do some of the wallets have strips or clips on the back to hook to a belt loop?

Andrea Seitz

Do You Yahoo!?