[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] I want to vent # 2

Hi Jenn,
 Why don't you see if your family Dr. can call his
office and get your referal updated to ASAP. Another
suggestion is to see a different Endo...did you say
you are in Southern Ontario?
Carolyn Green
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I just called my doctor to see if I could get in
> ealrier to see him. 
> I AM SO MAD AND frustrated and feel like I am alone
> to care for myself.
> I wanna cry I am so mad.............................

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. 
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml