Re: [IP] Blood is 11!?!?!?!?!?

"We US citizens apparently seem to feel like we have to be
different, so we use the the mg/dl.  :-)  (The one time we
consistently use some form of a metric system, that's when the
rest of the world changes the rules on us!  :-D)"

I loved it when I went to Diabetes Clinic in Ireland before coming back to the
states. I had wriiten all my results in mg/dL... The doctor took a look and
said: "Now, why the he** do ye want ta use this obsolete measurement
system?".

When I told him the Yanks still use it, he said "Ah, right...figures...."

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/airbrushE.html