[IP] Is this discrimination?

I was talking with a coworker today and she was telling me that she and our
boss had a conversation last week.  My boss assured her that her job was
"safe" because she would never leave a "pregnant diabetic" in the office all
day and the other girl is there with me all day.  So basically to us it
sounded like she was there to watch over me.  A similar comment was also
passed about a month ago when I heard my boss talking with one of her
friends saying that she hired someone to work at the office with me because
she was scared to leave me at the office all day by myself because I might
"fall out".  Mind you, I have never "fallen out" or anything and now I am
wondering if this is discrimination or not. What classifys discrimination?
Am I just being sensitive or is this "talk" completely uncalled for?

Thanks for your response,

Mel and pumpy