Re: [IP] Blood is 11!?!?!?!?!?

On 26 Mar 2001, at 18:10, email @ redacted wrote:

> If your blood is 11,  that is waaaaaaaayyyy  too low!!!   You would be
> uncouscious!  You need to take lots of glucose tabs!

If the writer was using the millimoles notation, instead of the USA's
mg/dl, then 11 mmol would convert to roughly 198 mg/dl.

We US citizens apparently seem to feel like we have to be
different, so we use the the mg/dl.  :-)  (The one time we
consistently use some form of a metric system, that's when the
rest of the world changes the rules on us!  :-D)