Re: [IP] I want to vent # 2

Jenn, I had days like this last month.(lows & highs)  I would think more
frustration with a pump. Sigh, would like to think this would solve such
problems...)
Using fresh insulin pen (H) and vial (NPH), lots of water , 5 small meals a
day, I finally leveled out again.  It could have been rowing machine (new
tow), or stress of which pump "they say" and I would rather have, "they"
not knowing me, yet.  Linda