Re: [IP] HOw do you prevent over-treating a hypo?/shopping

In a message dated 3/26/01 10:51:33 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I also go low when shopping-groceries or otherwise.  Lots of walking cause
> me to go low.  Have never been able to figure out a solution.  Carol T.

I always try to remember to lower my basal rate when I'm going shopping,
otherwise I am always low.  I'm still experimenting to see what is the right
amt to lower it.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000