Re: [IP] I need help deciding on a pump...

In a message dated 3/26/01 3:50:29 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  You know that Dahedi is made by Disetronic.  Not a company I would want
> to get involved with at the moment.  You can look up their website and see
> some of the challenges they have had

Go to Disetronic website and check out the dahedi.  It is small and may be
just what you need.  Disetronic is a very responsible and reliable company,
also very helpful.  I've had great service from them and i would not change
pump companys.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000