[IP] Re: HOw do you prevent over-treating a hypo

"One other thing that I've noticed, is that when I do
feel the low, that I often still feel affected by it
after my bg's have returned to normal."

I concur with the above message. I usually only catch my lows when they
reach about 40 and dropping. Then I treat with glocuse tabs, then with
a little food(piece of bread works great - not too fast, not too slow).
YMMV. I almost always feel the worst - after the BG is on its way back
up or has returned to "normal".