Re: [IP] pretty much free Accu-Chek Advantage

"Got an ad today for one of those "buy 150 strips get the meter free"
offers. Unlike most of the ads I have seen this one DOES allow you to
pay for the strips using your insurance so you only have to pay the
strips co-pay. Medicare, Medicaid, and HMO members not eligible... "

---Groan...why am I not surprized?
I want to try the ULTRA so bad, and cannot just just do it like 'private
insurance' would allow.

"Fecal matter".

Jenny Sutherland