Re: [IP] since i have no doctor....

I remember having no doctor and how frustrating it was. If you go to
the insulin pumper website they have all kinds of info on humalog and
how many points a unit can lower your sugar . There is also info on
the glycemic index. That can tell you roughly how high certain foods
can make your bg level. All three of the pump companies can help you
find a doctor who can get you in right away . My pump rep helped me
when my doctor decided to move all of the sudden and not help me with
getting my pump. Hang in there .

Kayti and Stellaluna

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com