Re: [IP] Diabetes comes to Young and Restless!!

email @ redacted writes:

<< but I happened to catch an
 episode of Young and Restless today..Looks like one of the main teen
 characters (Raul) is heading towards a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes!   >>

Okay, I admit it!  I also watched that episode today and wondered if Raul was
going to be diagnosed with diabetes.  I don't watch the show every day, but
this has me excited!  I am going to make sure I tape it!  LOL