[IP] Buffalo NY area

I just recently moved to the Buffalo New York area.
I'm in search for a new endo and new internal
med/general doc (I've had more luck with internal med,
so I lean towards them).  I've looked on the IP doc
referral, and haven't found any.  I would really
appreciate if you know someone you could recommend
(and add them to the Doc's list!) or that I should
avoid.  Also if anyone knows of a support group I
would appreciate hearing about it.  If you could also
reply to me personally it would be great (right now
I'm using the browser and only connect every couple of
days so I miss some posts).

Maureen dx 10/94, pump 4/99

Do You Yahoo!?