[IP] pretty much free Accu-Chek Advantage

Got an ad today for one of those "buy 150 strips get the meter free"
offers. Unlike most of the ads I have seen this one DOES allow you to
pay for the strips using your insurance so you only have to pay the
strips co-pay. Medicare, Medicaid, and HMO members not eligible... From
someplace called Home Service Medical. 1-800-888-5651. I am not
affiliated with them nor have I ever ordered from them, so please don't
consider this any sort of recommendation, just passing on potentially
helpful info.