Re: [IP] since i have no doctor....

At 01:47 PM 3/26/01, you wrote:
>i was wondering if any one could help me
>i take insulin shots ( humalog)and was wondering
>if my blood is 11 how much should i take to lower it to 3 - 5??
>or if it is 13?
>or 8?
>I really need help and cannot go to my doctors for a "few" months.
>please i hope there is someone to help me out there

For all members:

Remember that the IP site can not be held liable and/or all members SHOULD
NOT take any advice received from the IP list as medical advice.  Several
other site have got in VERY hot water when some people advised others how
to treat themselves.

Please consider all the options you have and contact your medical team in
person or over the phone if you have questions about your treatment regimen
for diabetes.

Just a warning I thought was time to bring in the open again.

Brian Carter RN
one of the volunteer IP Administrators.