  From: Todd & Shelly Tyler
  To: email @ redacted
  Cc: Lisa B. Gogan
  Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 7:39 AM
  Subject: [IP] Re: Pump company scare tactics

  the
  Disetronic Rep made a big deal about how the Minimed pump would NOT work
for
  us using such small amounts of insulin per hour.  In fact, I almost went
with
  Dis. based on that.  They also played on the waterproof function which
meant
  nothing to me anyways.  The rep was not very good at his job.  In fact he
did
  not even get back to us for a week after I initially called for info.  I
found
  that both companies had Scare tactics against each others pumps, to bring
us
  to them.  I finally just sat down and researched both and decided on the
  Minimed.  The child lock appealed...

  Shelly