Re: [IP] Sofsets

On 26 Mar 2001, at 6:58, email @ redacted wrote:

> And it seems to me that the taping system of the Sofsets just isn't all
> that secure, because of the little wings, which aren't very sticky, and
> don't hold the cannula firmly.

I don't think they're intended to be the only tape.  The video shows
putting a piece of tape over the set.

Me, I put the clear tape down first (cuz I seem to be a little bit
sensitive to the tubing), then insert the set, then put the fiber tape
on top.

I usually also put a loop in the tubing under the fiber tape so that if
it gets yanked, the loop will come out first.