[IP] I want to vent # 2

I just called my doctor to see if I could get in ealrier to see him. My
appointment is at the end of May. I have not seen a single diabetic dctor
since nov. 99!!
The secretary  said to me "what do u want me to do? it is not the doctors
fault you havent seen anyone since then"/
Well hello, its not my fault!!!  Unless it is an emergency I cant see him any
sooner. I almost feel like getting a low blood reading and going to emergency
just so i can see him. Holy WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE NO ONE CARES ABOUT OUR
I AM SO MAD AND frustrated and feel like I am alone to care for myself.
I wanna cry I am so mad.............................