From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 10:17 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] (no subject)

In a message dated 3/24/01 11:22:48 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  [IP] quick-set and MiniMed >>

Christene-Disetronic just released a 'new' set called the Ultraflex.  It is
for 'kids' only, for current Disetronic pump wearers only (at least until we
can increase production to meet all demands).  Only a few adults with
medical
indications right now can purchase this but if you wear a Disetronic you
might want to contact your representative. We are looking forward to offer
this to a larger population in the future.  Just a thought.  Kathy

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary