[IP] Ultra update - available!?

This morning when I called D to place an order for Shane (the insurance
stuff is finally all settled, yay!), they said that the Ultras were now
available and offered to send us a couple samples. This surprised me
since last time I talked to them (about 1 week ago) it sounded like they
would not be available until this summer except for kids. She said that
currently they are only available with the 8mm cannula and the short
tubing. Sounded like eventually other sizes would be available. Also
they only come with the tubing and site together, can't get any 2 sites
to 1 tubing like you can with the sils/tenders/comforts. Don't know
whether that is going to change eventually or not. Anyway they should
get here Wed and Shane is due for a set change that evening or Thurs
morning probably so hopefully he can try it out right away and we'll let
you all know what you think.