Re: [IP] Utah endo and CDE's

Gary,

I live in Park City, Utah and work in Provo-Orem area - I
have not found a great endo in Provo-Orem area, but have
heard great things about Dr. Robert Jones at the
University of Utah in SLC.  You can also check with Trina
Katsos - a Minimed rep in SLC at 801-254-7160 - she has
lots of good info about docs/support groups in the area.